Intro to Photography II, Camera Techniques and Skills
Refine your focus skills and your understanding of theexposure triangle. Discover why your lens choice is so important. Learn more about the technical side of creating photos. You will complete hands-on activities to review all of the skills in Photography I, Camera Crash Course and we'll move beyond the basics to learn about the technical details of white balance, the histogram, photo metadata, and metering modes.
- Students already comfortable with how to manipulate the exposure triangle; or completion of Photography I
- White balance
- Metering modes
- Photo metadata and histogram
- lenses and lens choice
- No Idea Foundry equipment certified
Pairs Well With
Have some photos ready to become fine art pieces? We suggest checking out the Photo Transfer to Canvas class.
Plan Your Visit
- Please bring your digital camera (required) and zoom lense (optional). Please bring a paper or PDF copy of your camera's manual and your camera. And make sure to fully charge your camera battery!
- This class is designed for a camera that has full manual mode. Most cameras with full manual mode also have the ability to change lenses. If you are not sure if your camera is right for this class, please email the instructor, Aaron, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan to arrive for class about 10-15 min early and check in at the front desk. Our main entrance is on State Street, with parking lot entrance on State St. as well. IF parking and street parking available.
Idea Foundry Member - $55
Non Member - $65